- Our Commitment to Compliance
Our Commitment to Compliance
A note from our Chief Compliance Officer Shannon O'Kane
As Devoted Health's Chief Compliance Officer, I'd like you to know that we take compliance seriously.
As an organization, we’re guided by the highest standards of ethics and integrity in delivering our commitment to our members and as a contractor of the federal government. Our mission is to treat our members like family. To be successful and achieve our mission and goals as a health plan, we must create a culture of compliance and trust, and live and work by the highest ethical standards. Our Code of Conduct is our foundation in achieving this environment and complying with the laws, regulations, and ethical standards that govern our business. Our Medicare Compliance Program is designed to meet and build upon the requirements for an effective compliance program which includes measures to prevent, detect and correct issues of non-compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) in all lines of the business that we support.
We expect everyone to report potential non-compliance including employees, contractors, and first-tier, downstream and related entities (FDRs). We’ve adopted and enforce a zero-tolerance policy for retaliation or intimidation against anyone who reports suspected misconduct. You may also choose to remain anonymous. If you are an FDR and you use your own code of conduct or compliance policies, you must include a process for reporting all compliance and FWA issues that impact Devoted Health.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions related to potential non-compliance or FWA.
How to report compliance concerns
There are 3 ways to report suspected or detected noncompliance or potential FWA:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Compliance and FWA Hotline at 855-292-7485
- Contact Shannon O’Kane, Chief Compliance Officer: 267-530-4834
Our policies and procedures
Find our policy documents linked below.
- Medicare Compliance Training Policy and Procedure
- OIG/GSA Exclusion Screening
- Business Code of Conduct
- Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training Policy
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Policy
- Creation and Maintenance of Medicare Compliance Policies Policy & Procedure
- Compliance Risk Assessment, Auditing, Monitoring and Issue Management Policy
- AAAHC Notice of Health Plan Accreditation Survey