At Devoted Health, we want to make it easy for you to care for our members. On this page, you'll find all the resources to help you do that, from provider guides and referral lists to detailed instructions on how to use our portal.
For information about authorizations, referrals, claims status, and more, visit our provider portal.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-762-3515, 8am to 5pm.
Provider learning center
Get resources for Availity, our Provider Portal, authorizations, member eligibility, and more.
Improving healthcare quality
Use these resources to improve Star ratings and the healthcare experience of your patients.
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), access electronic versions of Explanation of Payments (EOPs), and request referrals and prior authorizations.
- New to Availity? Register and get started.
- Use our Provider portal training library to get training resources for Availity, our Provider Portal, authorizations, referrals, member eligibility, and more.
You have 3 options to submit claims to us: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See our claims resources for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
Make sure to send your paper claims to:
Devoted Health, Inc.
PO Box 211524
Eagan, MN 55121
Send any mail via USPS to ensure delivery. Some mail carriers don’t deliver to PO boxes.
Checking Claims Status
You can use the Devoted provider portal to check claims status and submit an electronic dispute. View our claims resources.
Practitioner credentialing is initiated once a contract is executed and the practitioner is loaded into our system. We utilize CAQH applications to complete credentialing. To avoid delays in the credentialing process, please ensure the following:
- The CAQH profile is complete and contains all required information (including current malpractice insurance)
- Devoted Health is authorized to access the application
- Application has been re-attested within the past 120 days
Facility & Ancillary Provider Credentialing
The credentialing application can be used to send us facility and ancillary provider credentialing information once your group is contracted with us. Instructions are included in the application. You can find the application in Availity under Devoted Health's payer space. If you are not yet contracted and would like more information on how to be, please visit your state's resources at the top of this page.
Durable medical equipment
Before ordering durable medical equipment for our members, check our list of covered items.
To place an order, contact Integrated Home Care Services directly:
- Phone 1-844-215-4264
- Fax 1-844-215-4265
- Integrated Home Care Services referral guide
If you're located in one of the states listed below, call us directly at 1-877-762-3515 for benefits questions or to find a provider.
- For 2023, if you're in Alabama, Illinois, or Texas, call us directly
- For 2024, if you're in Alabama, Hawaii, Illinois, Pennsylvania, or Texas, call us directly
Provider directory and formulary
Working with Devoted Health
- What can you say about our plans to patients? We’ve made a handy cheat sheet that can help with that
- View our Devoted partner guide to learn about our delegated partners and how to work with them
- View our clinical guidelines for best practices for managing chronic diseases
- View our in-office lab list to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
- Learn about sharing discharge summaries with us
- View our payment policies
- View our guide for treating PPO plan members as an out-of-network provider
- Looking for ways to improve your CAHPS score? Consider implementing some of these best practices
- Learn more about Devoted Medical. We offer virtual and home-based care.
- Learn how our dental debit card works