Need to submit a claim? Check on a payment? Find a form? Follow the links below.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-762-3515, 8am to 5pm.
Find state-specific reference guides, information about joining our network, and more here:
Alabama | Arizona | Colorado | Florida
Hawaii | Illinois | North Carolina | Ohio | Oregon
Provider learning center
Get training resources for our Provider Portal, authorizations, referrals, member eligibility, and more.
Improving healthcare quality
Use these resources to improve Star ratings and the healthcare experience of your patients.
Get faster PA responses by following these guidelines.
Durable medical equipment
Before ordering durable medical equipment for our members, check our list of covered items for 2023. To place an order, contact Integrated Home Care Services directly:
- Phone 1-844-215-4264
- Fax 1-844-215-4265
- Integrated Home Care Services referral guide
Or if you're in Alabama, Illinois, or Texas, call us directly at 1-800-338-6833 (TTY 711)
Working with Devoted Health
- What can you say about our plans to patients? We’ve made a handy cheat sheet that can help with that.
- View our clinical guidelines for best practices for managing chronic diseases
- View our in-office lab list to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
- Learn about sharing discharge summaries with us
- View our guide for treating PPO plan members as an out-of-network provider
- Looking for ways to improve your CAHPS score? Consider implementing some of these best practices.
- Learn more about Devoted Medical Group. We offer virtual and home-based care.
Provider directory and formulary
Submitting a claim
You have 3 options: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See the next section for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
Make sure to send your paper claims to:
Devoted Health, Inc.
PO Box 211524
Eagan, MN 55121
Send any mail via USPS to ensure delivery. Some mail carriers don’t deliver to PO boxes.
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), access electronic versions of Explanation of Payments (EOPs), and request referrals and prior authorizations. Note: The list of services that require Prior Authorization may change for 1/1/2023.
- Use our Provider portal training library to get training resources for Availity, our Provider Portal, authorizations, referrals, member eligibility, and more.
- Log in to Payspan to register for EFT and download and print electronic versions of Explanation of Payments (EOPs)
- Find out how to register for Payspan
Part D forms
Use these templates to update your rosters. Please email your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compliance policy and procedures
Guidance for the COVID-19 public health emergency
We're adhering to federal guidance during the current public health emergency. Learn about what that means for you and our members.