With our online educational events, you'll learn how to get the most from your plan.
Past Event Recordings
Miss a live event? No problem! Watch the recordings below.
August 9, 2023
Did you know that meditation can help lower your blood pressure? Join us for a guided meditation followed by tips for managing high blood pressure.
July 25, 2023
Join us for an Ask Me Anything event all about Diabetes. Our panel of experts will answer your questions about maximizing your plan benefits, prescription drugs, and more!
December 15, 2022
Devoted Health Plan Benefits 101, plus holiday favorites and Motown hits from the Era Queens!
Join our Devoted Health team for beautiful holiday music, an educational session about your benefits, and popular Motown covers from The Era Queens!
October 27, 2022
Understanding your Devoted Health Plan Changes for 2023 — plus Motown & Pop Hits from the Era Queens!
Join our Devoted Health team for an educational session about what to expect with your plan next year — then stay to watch The Era Queens perform high-energy Motown and pop hits!
2022 Plan Year Events
2022 Plan Q&A
- March 10, 2022: Devoted Health Plan Benefits 101 and Smash Hits Through the Decades with The Era Queens (English)
- February 10, 2022: Devoted Health Plan Benefits Overview, plus Sweet Romantic Jams with Musician Kyle Tupper (English)
- January 25, 2022: Devoted Health Plans 101, plus Country Classics with Ray Guillemette Jr. (English)
All About ANOCs (Annual Notice of Change)
- October 28, 2021: Guess that Tune: Devoted Favorites Edition with Musician Skip Lewan! (English)
- October 13, 2021: Guess that Tune: Movie Edition with Musician Skip Lewan! (English)
2021 Plan Year Events
2021 Plan Q&A
- March 19, 2021: Jose Amador & TERRA NOVA (English)
- March 12, 2021: Anything for Salinas Band (Spanish)
- March 5, 2021: The Era Queens (English)
- February 26, 2021: Spanish Q&A (Spanish)
- February 5, 2021: A-Ray of Elvis (Ray Guillemette Jr.) (English)
- January 22, 2021: Choir! Choir! Choir! (English)
- May 19, 2021: Music of the 1960s with Dr. Joel Keller, plus Mental Health Tips with Dr. Lindsay Carter (English)
- December 23, 2020: Chloe Flower and Coronavirus Q&A with Dr. Lindsay Carter (English)