Need to submit a claim? Check on a payment? Find a form? Follow the links below.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-762-3515.
Guidance for the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
We're adhering to federal guidance during the current public health emergency. Learn about what that means for you and our members.
Working with Devoted
Want to join our provider network? Just complete this form.
View our Provider Quick Reference Guides to get key contacts and other essential info:
- 2020 Houston Provider Quick Reference Guide (Last updated 11/15/2019)
- 2021 Houston Provider Quick Reference Guide (Last updated 8/10/2020)
- 2021 San Antonio Provider Quick Reference Guide (Last updated 1/08/2021)
View our Texas Provider Manual to go in-depth on how we’ll work together:
- 2020 Texas Provider Manual (Last updated 6/4/2020)
- 2021 Texas Provider Manual (Last updated 8/27/2020)
- What can you say about our plans to patients? We’ve made a handy cheat sheet that can help with that.
- View our Clinical Guidelines for best practices for managing chronic diseases
- Check our HEDIS Tip Sheet for ideas on how to improve key HEDIS measures
- View our In-Office Lab List to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
Provider Directory and Formulary
- Search for in-network providers, pharmacies, and facilities
- Search our formulary, see the latest formulary changes, or learn about drug coverage limits
Submitting a Claim
You have 3 options: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See the next section for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
Make sure to send your paper claims to:
Devoted Health, Inc.
PO Box 211524
Eagan, MN 55121
Any claims sent to our older Waltham, MA address may be returned as undeliverable.
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), and request referrals and prior authorizations
- Learn how to determine patient eligibility
- Learn how to submit prior authorizations and referrals
- Learn how to view Stars performance and download reports
- 2020 prior authorization list
- 2021 prior authorization list
- How to get faster PA responses
- Prior authorization request form
Part D Forms
Download for Printing
Disease and Case Management
Does one of our members need disease or case management? Use our disease and case management referral form to let us know.
Use these templates to update your rosters. Please email your updates to email@example.com.